What are cookies
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit different websites on the internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the "lifespan" of the cookie (that is, how long it lasts) and the randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
1. In connection with sharing the content of the website cichondentalcentre.com, so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user's end device, which servers can read every time this device is connected, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information about cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user of the cichondentalcentre.com website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used to:
a. adapt website content to the user's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the user's device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
b. create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which helps improve their structure and content,
c. maintain the user session of the website (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website,
d. provide users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
3. As part of the cichondentalcentre.com website, we may use the following types of cookies:
a. "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site,
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website,
c. cookies that enable the collection of information on the use of website pages,
d. "functional" cookies, making it possible to "remember" the settings selected by the user and personalise the user interface, e.g. the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc.,
e. "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user's end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to notify every time they are posted in the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be included in the user's end device, and thus we will store and access information on the user's end device.
6. Cookies may be placed in the end-user device of the cichondentalcentre.com website, and then used by advertisers cooperating with the service, research companies and multimedia application providers.
How do I disable cookies in my browser?
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of European Union L 119 of 05/04/2016), I inform that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is Stomatologia Bartosz Cichoń Kraków (30-108), ul. Borelowskiego - Lelewela 13,
2. contact with the Data Protection Supervisor: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (048) 795 400 638,
3. your personal data will be processed in order to make contact on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 point (f) of the General Regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 as the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator,
4. the only recipients of your personal data will be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the contact,
5. your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years,
6. you have the right to request access from the administrator to personal data, the right to rectify them or limit processing,
7. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
8. providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability of the centre to contact you.