The warranty period
We provide you with the highest quality services that are covered by a warranty. The warranty period is counted from the day the treatment is performed.
Terms and conditions of warranty:
- performing full dental hygiene treatment, at least every 6 months
- follow-up appointments with a specialist doctor every 6 months
- maintaining proper oral hygiene
In the event that a tooth must be treated endodontically within one month of putting in a filling, the patient will only cover the cost of root canal treatment.
The warranty does not cover:
- temporary and provisional works (temporary crowns, immediate prosthesis)
- works performed on the explicit instructions of the patient, when the doctor advises a more favourable solution for the patient's good
- damage resulting from only partial correction of dental deficiencies indicated by the doctor
- damage caused as a result of mechanical injuries or natural bone loss
Details and Terms and Conditions for warranties are available at the reception of the Cichoń Dental Centre.